Your recovery request has been successfully received and run up the chain. Thank you.
We understand that your data is precious, so don’t worry. As soon as we have your device, we’ll diagnose it and let you know an estimated completion time and cost.
Here’s what we need you to send us:
- Your faulty device.
- An external hard drive or flash drive big enough to store all the recovered data from your faulty device. If you don’t have one, that’s okay. We can supply one for a fair price.
- Your email address, contact name and phone details in the package. Without this we have no way of knowing it is yours!
To get the package to us, simply take it to your nearest NZ Post, box it with bubble wrap, and ask them to courier it to:
- Digital Recovery
- 183 Rosebanks Drive, Tamahere
- Hamilton 3283
- Attention James
A few pointers:
- Because your data is precious, we recommend using track and trace.
- If you’re sending us your phone, it’s a good idea to remove the sim card first. That way, you can put it into another phone and still receive calls and texts.
- There’s no need to send a deposit or inspection fee, since if you proceed with the quote we email to you, any inspection fee is waived. (Please note that we may charge an inspection fee of $70 +GST in the event that your data is recoverable and you decide not to proceed.)
Once we receive your device, we’ll inspect it and email you our diagnosis. If you wish to go ahead with recovery at this point, we will require an email reply to confirm your decision to proceed. We need this in order to protect our customers’ privacy: we must have legal confirmation from you that we’re authorised to access your data (and that you accept our quote and terms & conditions).